Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Male card


Hi fellow crafters,
I know two posts in one day, that's one for my record book. I've made a Man's card with a difference for this post. One of the questions I get asked constantly is what to use for mens cards. Even when I make them I seem to want to use fish and boats. But what about those Men who don't like fishing? I've combined a variety of techniques on this card all of which can be used on many other cards eg: bleaching (using the scroll from Baroque Motifs), crimping, corner rounding, faux tearing, sponging and a new one I've learnt slit punch border.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Happy Moments (sale-a-bration set ), Sanded background
Inks: Staz on black, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Confetti Cream, Basic Black, Basic Gray
Accessories: corner rounder punch, slit punch large oval punch, scallop oval punch, crimper, sponge, bleach and paper towel, scrap paper for mask for faux tearing technique, Stamp-a-ma-jig to position black stamped scroll slightly off bleached scroll.
Enjoy
Lv Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment