Sunday, March 14, 2010


Hi there,
Just a quick little post with a card that I made about a month ago using the Something sweet stamp set from the Summer mini catalogue. It is still my fav set out of the book, and i just love using the cups for all sorts of things.
CARD RECIPE:
Stamp set: Something Sweet
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Rose red, Whisper White, Kaiser printed paper
Inks: Rose Red
Accesories: ribbon, eyelet border punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, large oval punch, small silver brad, one treat cup.
I have filled my cup with some tic tacs. I would have liked to have put in some chocolate, but with the heat we are having up here at the moment that would have been a disaster. The tab at the top of the card is a slider to allow access to the treats inside the cup. There's not much point in having edibles in there if you can't eat them.
For any further help on how to make the card or order any products, please contact me ascorsi@bigpond.com
Lv Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment