Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Blessings




Hi Stampers,
Can you believe there is only 1 week until Easter. Where did that time go? I hope anyone travelling arrives there safe and sound. For me I hope the rain eases up and that camping will be possible.
Here are some photos of the easter card from my last cardmaking workshop. It has a little white brad at the top to work as a hinge to reveal a hidden message. Thought it was quite sweet. Here is the recipe:
CARD RECIPE:
Stamps; A Good Egg
Cardstock; Barley Banana, Lovely Lilac, Cameo Coral, Whispher White
Inks: black Staz on, Lovely Lilac, Versamark
Accessories; scallop and large oval punch, sponge, Stampin' Pastels, glue pen, dazzling diamonds, daisy pattern embossing folder and Big shot, one small white brad, pop dots
Remember there is only a few days left to take advantage of the Sale-a-bration, my last order will have to go in on the 30th of this month. Contact me for any details. Thanks for looking.
Lv Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment