Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A card for you


Hi to all,
Here is a Valentine card that I made for my husband. I know I know, it is a little late to be showing you now but it's better than never. I'm still loving this card even though I've used on it Brilliant Blue (a colour I never usually touch). The background white cardstock is splattered with some brilliant blue and real red reinkers mixed with a little water using a toothbrush. Looks so effective doesn't it. I've used markers for colouring with the blender pens (another technique I haven't used for a while). A few jumbo eyelets for tyres and some crystal effects on the windows
gives the card just a little extra. I like the way the Vintage Label stamp set from the Sale-a-bration catalogue can be used with other verses as well. The real red card behind the truck has first been wet then scrunched and let dry before sticking to card. If you need any further details on making this card please send me an email.
Lv Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment