Sunday, September 26, 2010

Swap Cards


Here is my swap card for the Tablelands retreat. I had to make 40 of these babys so I wasn't up for watercolouring or any cutting out. I cheated and used the flower punch. For those of you that would like the recipe here it is.
Swap card Receipe:
Cardstock; Pumpkin Pie, Baja breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper white.
Designer series Paper; Green house Gala
Inks; Pumpkin Pie, baja breeze, chocolate chip
Stamp; For you Flower
Accessories; paper piercer and mat pack, flower punch, crop a dile, twine, top note die, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, scallop edge punch, 1 and 1/4 circle punch, edge distresser.
The top note die is cut in half after being embossed then sponged with chocolate chip ink. The edges of each of the d/p are distressed. I was pleased with the way it turned out hope you like it too.
lv Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment