Friday, September 24, 2010

Stampin Up New 2010/2011 Catalogue

There is nothing like a new catalogue to inspire your Mojo and mine has returned. Brimming with new stamp sets and colours this catty is sure to please. If you havn't received a copy yet please email me at ascorsi2@bigpond.com or simply go online to view at www.stampinup.com.au under catalogues. Another kickstart to my Mojo was the wonderful weekend that Michelle and I had on the Tableland Retreat. Apart from the challenges and stampin talk, the highlight for me was to met Stampin Royalty Makeesha Byl. I have been a huge fan of hers for ages and if you check out her website you 'll soon see why. www.makeeshabyl.com.au A huge thank you must go to Shannean Monicreiff and her band of helpers for making the whole experience a blast.... Enough chitter chatter I will be back soon with my swap card and others from the retreat.

Lv Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment