Sunday, September 26, 2010

Latest X'mas Card




Well I could quote how many more days til X'mas, but I won't, I'm sure you all know how rapidly it is approaching. For this years cards I don't think I could through without the stamp set Contempo Christmas and matching Ornament punch. Here I have teamed it with the new colours of Pear Pizazz, Poppy Parade and Crumb Cake (yes Crumb Cake is the new name for Kraft, sounds much more yummy). I have also used the Petals a Plenty embossing folder which looks like tiny poinsettia flowers and of course the new scallop trim border punch. Throw in the co-ordinated In Colour designer paper and there you have it. For details on the measurments for the Side Step card you can check out Julie Davisons blog here which is where I cased the card from.
Loving this card, must make some more. Thanks for looking
lv Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment