Monday, August 3, 2009

Wednesday Morning Scrapbooking







Hi to all,


As I'm preparing for Wednesday mornings Scrap class 5th August 2009 at Hooked on Scrapbooking, Edith Street Innisfail, I thought I'd throw in some sneek peeks of the l/o we will be creating. This l/o lends itself to all things pretty. My theme is "Mother and Son" but it would be suitable for anything girly or even weddings. I've chosen a pink for my base but other colour combinations will be able to be used by covering the pink flowers on the paper. Photos required are two 10cm x 15cm landscape and one 10cm x 15cm portrait. If other sizes are selected help will be given to adapt the l/o to suit them. If interested in attending please advise or email me for further details. Some techniques used in this weeks class will be stitching, hand cutting, sponging, glazing just to name a few.
Hope to see you there,
Sharyn



No comments:

Post a Comment