Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby Cards


Just a quick little post to show you what I've been busy doing. I have been making these baby nappy cards for years now and they still seem to be popular with friends and family. They are too cute. Don't you agree.
I have used small small baby washers that have been cut into fours, to make four nappies, and used what I call the kite fold nappy technique. They have been sercured with darling little coloured safety pins (even though I could only use the snappy on all of the nappies I did).
The verse is from the Big On Spring stamp set from Stampin' Up, I'm sure sure why they didn't carry this one over in the new Cataogue. I have water coloured it using crayons then applied crystal effects to glaze it.
Hope you like it.
Thx for looking
Sharyn

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, I might have to 'borrow' the nappy idea, I love it,
    Fi xox

    ReplyDelete