Thursday, June 12, 2014

Retro Sketch No 3



Hi Stampers, 
While surfing the internet via Pinterest I came across this great Website that had a great range of sketch challenges for cards Retro Sketches. And I being a big fan of sketches just had to try.  I started of knowing what stamp set that I wanted to use and simply chose a sketch that would fit the image.  I added a few more layers and a bow, but that's the idea to start with the sketch and make it your own.  Lookie here at how it turned out
CARD RECIPE:
STAMPS: Happy occasions (retired), love and Laughter (retired)
CARDSTOCK:  Elegant eggplant, whisper white, Basic Black, Shimmer silver
INKS:  Elegant Eggplant
ACCESSORIES: Adorning accents Edgelits, word window and modern label punches, decorative dots embossing folder, large rhinestones, black and silver ribbon, dimensionals, Bigshot
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment