Sunday, June 15, 2014

Mini Card in a Box



Hi Stampers,
I have another card in the box idea to share with you.  I just love this concept, I can't get enough.  I saw the original concept on a very talented UK stampin' Up demo Monica Gales website here.  The size on this one is a little different from the original concept though.  The best thing about this one is that you can get two bases from and A4 cut in half lengthwise and it fits into a standard size envelope.
I found the measurements based on this template from Diane Barnes.

CARD RECIPE:
STAMPS USED:  Flower Shop, Chalk Talk
CARDSTOCK:  Wisteria wonder, Very vanilla, Coastal cabana, Naturals ivory, Afternoon Picnic DSP, Pistachio Pudding
INKS:  Crushed curry, Coastal cabana, Wisteria wonder
ACCESSORIES:  Pansy, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, Simply score, Pistachio pudding ruffle ribbon, sponges.

Here are some other cards I made the same size as the one above.  I love how they turned out.







Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment