Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Side Step cards





Hi Peeps,
Just thought I'd post a couple of my latest creations. The Blushing Bride side step card was one from class last weekend. The cherry cobbler is another colour combo that I cased from a friend (thx for the inspiration Michelle) I can't decide which one I like best. I'm a pink person but there is just something bout red and black together.

Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White colour combo.
Cherry cobbler, Basic Black, Very Vanilla colour combo. Notice how I have used the Beautiful Wings embossing and cutting die for this card. It can be found on page 151 of the main Catalogue. As the name suggests it cuts and embosses at the same time, and can also be used in the cuttlebug as well as the Big Shot.
Lv Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment