Thursday, October 14, 2010

Clearly Dasher


Hi there,
Just another reason to love Dasher, don't you agree. This is such a simple card to make and a little different. Clear acetate is used or the thick window sheet from Stampin Up. You must pre-score your fold and only Staz-on inks will stay on there permanently. Here I have used the cotton white Staz-on with the snow flurries stamp set from last catty, but any snowflake stamp will work. I have embossed a peice of pear pizazz with the petals-a-plenty folder. I have inked dasher in poppy parade and sponged around the edges. For a decorative edge the scallop trim border punch was just perfect. To disguise my adhesive from the inside I cut peices of white cardstock the same measurement as the pear pizazz on the front and stuck them first to the inside top, then with the card closed I stuck down the back piece, then opened it out and stuck on the last inside peice. Remember to keep all your edges as even as possible.
Enjoy Sharyn

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! the card looks cool though it looks simple.I think it would be easy to make that.Will try to make that sometime.keep posting more !
    alacraft

    ReplyDelete