Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wednesday Scrapbooking 9th September



Welcome back to another week of scrapbooking. I apologise for my absence last week due to sick kids. We are back on for theis Wednesday morning 9th September at Hooked on Scrapbooking, Edith Street, Innisfail.


Here are a couple of the sneak peeks of the double page Layout. This weeks theme is masculine. I have used three landscape 4 x 6" photos which I have cropped a little. The themes used could be anywhere from boys graduation, fathers day, sport, first bike or car. The page is designed to be very "Grungy" with lots of distressing and hardware used, as well as some random machine stitching around the edge. A must for this layout is Alfoil, yes plain old kitchen alfoil, that helps to create our faux metallic title. It's very easy and lots of fun to use. For any further requirements please contact me and I'll give you a full list on what to bring. I look forward to seeing you.
Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment