Monday, September 29, 2014

Traveller meets World Map



 
Hi Fellow Stampers,
 
I wanted to share with you all a card I designed for one of my recent workshops.  This card uses the Traveller stamp set from Stampin Up which is one of my favs for men out of the recent catalogue.  I have been looking at purchasing the world map background stamp for quite some time now but could just not decide, when the Traveller stamp set came out I just knew I had to have it.  It is the perfect compliment.  I tried a different sort of fold as well with this card.  I am not sure if it has a name, so for my purposes I am going to call it the "Double Z Fold" on the account of the two fold and when opened one section looks like a Z from the top.  Of Course this card would not have been complete if I didn't use the new In Colours, here I have chosen Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey, with a little Early Espresso thrown in.  Love the way the Colours combine together so well.  A little distressing on the edges with my distressing tool and some spritzing with the Lost Lagoon marker and the look was complete.  I was quite happy with the result.  Hope I have given you some inspiration as well.
Here is a look at the inside of the card.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment