Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Cased Blended Bloom



Hi Stampers,

I found this card on Pinterest the other day by Sandi McIver and I just had to case (copy and share everything).  Check out her card Here she is so super talented.  I loved what she had done with the white dots around the centre of the flower.  I used my white chalk marker to achieved this.  The two cards pictured together above are examples of the two different colouring techniques using the coastal cabana blendabilities.  The one on the left is starting with the darkest colour first and working to the lightest, and the second is starting with the lightest and working to the darkest.  I normally prefer working with the blendabilities from dark to light, however for this colour set I felt I had much more success starting with the lightest.  This card also uses another of my favourite stamp sets Work Of Art.  It has so many great splotches and designs with a couple of lovely greetings as well.  All in all a lovely card I think, thanks to Sandi McIver for sharing and inspiring.


No comments:

Post a Comment