Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Xmas


I hope everyone a had very merry Xmas and caught up with family and friends. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my Customers and class ladies for their loyal support over the last year. With the New Year almost upon us I am hoping to continue sharing and creating with you even more. It has been a very enjoyable year spending it with my regular class ladies and also having the opportunity to meet more and share my passion for creating with everyone. My blog has been a little sad over the last few months but I promise that keeping up to date with it is on my New Years Resolutions list. I am sending my love to you all over this silly season and will be back on deck in January with new scrapbooking pages and cards. Until then, Cheers! Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment