Friday, July 31, 2009


Welcome.....
This is my very first post so it's a bit of a learning curve. Every thing seems to be working quite well so far. Lets hope I can keep up with some regular posts for you.
This card is one I made for my Nan's recent birthday. It also happens to be my favourite floral image in the latest Stampin' Up Catalogue.
Card recipe:
Stamps used from Stampin' Up; A Rose Is a Rose, Occasional Greetings
Ink Pads; Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss
C/S; Colours as above including Whisper White
Accessories; small and large oval punches, designer label punch, p/p striped grograin ribbon, sponge, paper peircing tool and mat and Stamp-A-Ma-jig (for precise positioning).
This card for those interested will be offered in a upcoming workshop. These details will be published in another post.
Remember that tomorrow the Latest Spring Mini Catty goes live on web. You can check it out at http://www.stampinup.com.au/ or send me your postal address and I'll be happy to send you one out, for free of course.
Thx for looking,
Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment